#73207JE – Central Texas Refrigeration and HVAC, Texas

  • Property ID: 3067
  • Date added: 01/06/23
  • Post Updated: 2023-01-09 12:14:15

Description

An established Refrigeration and HVAC company with 40 years of service for both Commercial & Residential Customers. The company provides new installations and maintenance. Commercial business represents 70% of the revenue with the remaining 30% Residential. The customer list is very diversified consisting of food plants, hospitals, schools, restaurants and entertainment venues. The company has maintained their pride with the valued service they offer their customers. The Real Estate is offered with the Business for Sale. Owners will negotiate with the new Buyers, for a period for transition after the sale.

Refer to File #73207JE. Please respond with your name, email/mailing address and telephone/fax no. (s) so we may send a confidentiality agreement.  Photo: Laboratorio de la Clínica ProcreaTec  Photographer: COM SALUD Agencia  Licenses: Attribution 2.0 Generic

 

 

  • Industry: Construction
  • Gross Revenue: $ 1,170,700.00
  • Year Established: 1984
  • Employees: 7FT, 4PT
  • Adjusted EBITDA: $ 195,886.00
  • Support & Training: Negotiable
  • Real Estate: Included in price
  • Primary Business Type: Construction, Special Trade, HVAC
  • State: TX
  • Contact: Charles Harvey
  • Email: ae@ibectx.com
  • Phone: 512-310-2966

This style property is located in is currently and has been listed on IBEX Business Exchange. This property is listed at . It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in year.

Featured Listing

Please submit the form below
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.